Date: 04-06 March 2013
Venue: Valencia, Spain
INTED2013 abstract submission deadline has been extended to December, 13 (including).
The International Association of Technology, Education and Development (IATED), a non-profit private association dedicated to the promotion of international education and university cooperation in the field of Technology and Science. The IATED announces the 7th edition of INTED2013: an opportunity to present your projects and discuss the latest results in the field of Education and Research.
The general aim of the conference is to promote international collaboration in Education and Research in all educational fields and disciplines. The attendance of more than 700 delegates from 70 different countries is expected.
List of all possible conference topics is listed at http://iated.org/inted2013/topics.
CALL FOR PAPERS
You can present your projects in three modalities: in person (either oral or poster presentation) or virtually (not attending authors).
Attending in person. Oral presentation:
Each presentation will last 15 minutes and will be presented in parallel thematic sessions. You will be informed about the reference of your session and the time of your presentation about 4 weeks before the event. If you have any personal restriction to present your paper in a specific date, please send us an email with your request as soon as possible.
Attending in person. Poster presentation:
Your poster will be exhibited during the conference poster session. Poster sessions will provide an opportunity for authors to display the results and conclusions of their papers. Authors are offered to present their works face to face to individuals and small groups.
Not-attending. Virtual presentation:
If you wish your paper to be published in INTED2013 Publications, but you are not able to attend INTED2013 Conference in person, you can register for a “virtual presentation”. Registered virtual authors will receive a copy of the INTED2013 Abstracts CD, INTED2013 Proceedings CD, a participation and author certificate and an invoice of the registration fee.
Please find all the information about the virtual participation here.
Submission guidelines for oral, poster and virtual modalities:
- Abstracts should only be submitted on-line.
- The deadline for abstract submission is November 29th, 2012.
- There is a limit of two contributed submissions per registered author.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstracts should be based on any of the topic areas listed in the section topics of this website or related areas.
- Abbreviations should be defined the first time they appear in your text. Example: HEA (Higher Education Area), before being used as an abbreviation only. Please, do not define or use abbreviations in the title.
- Please, avoid complex mathematical formulas. For the symbols ≤ or ≥, type instead <= or >=.
- Tables, charts or other graphics may not be included and will be deleted by the editors.
- Abstracts may not be longer than 3500 characters including spaces.
- The minimum characters for an abstract to be reviewed are 900 including spaces
- Authors should indicate their presentation preference: oral, poster or virtual. The Programme Committee reserves the right to decide on the final allocation and presentation method.
- Authors will have their personal access and password codes, in order to manage, edit, etc. their abstracts.
- After having registered as author, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail with your login and password codes.
- After registering your abstract, your will receive an email with your abstract id.
- If you encounter any problem during the submission process or you do not receive any confirmation by e-mail please contact the Conference Secretariat: email@example.com
- If you wish to make any corrections to an already submitted abstract or if you wish to submit other abstracts, you should use your personal access codes. Corrections to abstracts can only be made until the deadline: November 29th, 2012.
- The notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts submitted will be sent to you via e-mail by December 21st, 2012.
FINAL PAPER SUBMISSION
- If your abstract has been accepted, you should submit your Final Paper. There is a limitation of 10 pages. The template of the Final Paper is available in the templates section.
- Contributions will only be published at INTED2013 publications if at least one of the authors of the paper is registered before January 24th, 2013. (in person or virtually).
- If you wish to be a session chair, please e-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the topic area in which you are interested. Registration for the conference is required to be a session chair.
There will be three presentation modalities: oral and poster presentations (in-person) and virtual (for those who cannot attend in person).
- Abstract Submission Deadline: November 29th, 2012 (by midnight LA Timezone)
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: December 21st, 2012
- Final Paper Submission Deadline: January 24th, 2013 (included) (by midnight LA Timezone)
More information is available at the conference website here.